Reverse Osmosis desalination has become part of daily life from drinking water supply to industrial water and wastewater treatment. With our 2 pass RO design expertise now DM plants generating waste are outdated. 10 Lit/hr to 100 MLD plants are built up. The technology is not understood properly and hence 90% plants are ill designed and problematic. and waste huge water with low recovery and consume very high energy power. So required are RO plants with
Highest recovery – Lowest Energy Consumption – Low fouling Consistent results – SCADA PLC operated –
- Troubleshooting On line advise
- NSF Approved Antiscalant for High Silica and High Hardness
- Below are guideline for design of most reliable RO
- Our expertise helps you to upgrade existing plant bringing required results and increase capacity to possible extent without new construction.
- Maximum recovery for which important is Pre treatment for lowering SDI and Turbidity and water free from Iron / Lime and magnesium and sulfate scale and by using proper Coagulants
- Recovery can be also increased by using proper MF /UF system – See UF for proper UF membranesRO System Design criteria
Produced consistently good quality feed / Increases the RO flux / Reduce RO cleaning frequencies / Reduce RO membrane inventory / Simplified RO pretreatment process
Continuous operation – Flushing of system on shut down and preservatives
Periodic Flushing while running also CIP Cleaning
Anti-scalent / Acid dosing – to keep away Saturation of CaSO4 / CaF2 / SiO2/ F2S04 and silica fouling
Minimum Input– Minimum Reject flow – Maximum input
Recovery – Should be operated as per projections of membranes – All membranes should be having almost near to equal recovery – Back pressure should not be there.
Maximum output – permeate
Highest flux- 18 to 30 LMH